Friday, August 1, 2014

CrowdFunding : How you could make a small fortune from the Peer-to-Peer revolution

A letter from MoneyWeek’s Editor John StepekCROWDPOWER  How you could make a small fortune from the Peer-to-Peer revolution, I used to read a lot of comics when I was a teenager.I wasn’t a serious obsess about the condition of the comics. I just wanted to read the stories.But hunting them down wasn’t always easy. If I wanted to track down an old copy of 2000AD or a back issue of even a pretty mainstream American comic, I’d take the train into Glasgow and go to a little market just off Argyll Street. (This was back in the days when Britain’s biggest comic shop, Forbidden Planet, only had a couple of branches in London).   
P2P-Private-VPNs

 Eoin Gleeson, Editorial Director, – Money Week,   I just lent a group of complete strangers £1,000. All I know about these people are their internet usernames –“TheRealRingo”, “Johnny241” and “AlexP”.No bank was involved in this loan. In fact, this transaction happened totally outside the traditional banking system.Am I mad? No.I’m confident I’ll be paid back in full… and, more importantly, that I’ll earn 6 times more interest than I’d get from a bank. Get a full report from MoneyWeek.com  http://moneyweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/moneyweek-crowdpower-report2.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment